World Resources Institute report
The World Resources Institute has a new paper out: Shifting Diets for a Sustainable Food Future.
This is the most recent item in its series: World Resources Report: Creating a Sustainable Food Future.
The paper is about how food choices affect land, water and climate change. It provides further evidence that eating less meat and dairy would be more sustainable.
- Protein Scorecard [pet peeve: I wish they wouldn’t refer to foods as “protein”]
- Shift Wheel explaining how to influence food companies and consumer choices.
- Full paper: Shifting Diets for a Sustainable Food Future (www.wri.org/shiftingdiets)
- Blog: Sustainable Diets: What You Need to Know in 12 Charts
- Blog: How I Tweaked My Diet to Cut its Environmental Footprint in Half
- Press release: WRI offers new approach to help move billions to more sustainable diets