NYU: Six books on corporations, science, and public health
I’m participating in a panel discussion with authors of books about conflicts of interest. I’m talking about Unsavory Truth. Other participants:
- Moderator: Mark Crispin Miller
- Sheldon Krimsky (Tufts) GMOs Decoded (MIT Press); Conflicts of Interest in Science (Skyhorse Publishing)
- Mary Holland (NYU) Kim Rosenberg & Eileen Torio. HPV Vaccine on Trial (Skyhorse Publishing)
- Jonathan Marks (Penn State). The Perils of Partnership: Industry Influence, Institutional Integrity & Public Health (Oxford University Press).
- Mitchel Cohen (Independent). The Politics of Pesticides: The Fight Against Monsanto’s Roundup. (Skyhorse Publishing).
This is from 3-5 p.m., Furman Hall (245 Sullivan Street, between Washington Square South & W 3rd St), Room 315. For more information, click here.