- The Twitter hashtag is #NYCFoodForum
- If you can’t be there, you can watch it in real time on the livestream site.
- For the list of more than seventy sponsoring organizations, see the forum site.
Here are the candidates who have said they are coming (fingers crossed they do):
- Sal Albanese – @SalAlbanese2013
- Bill de Blasio – @deBlasioNYC
- John Catsimatidis – @JCats2013
- John Liu – @JohnLiu2013
- Christine Quinn – @Quinn4NY
- Bill Thompson – @BillThompsonNYC
- Anthony Weiner – @AnthonyWeiner
Enjoy! This should be interesting.
Next public appearance
This is the rescheduling of the lecture I was supposed to give on October 10. The taxi driver went through red light at entrance to the Pulaski, was pulled over and found to be driving without a license. We never made it. The lecture is on food politics. It starts at 6:00. Free and open to the public. The Newark Museum is at 49 Washington Street. This time, I’ll take the PATH.