I will be discussing Let’s Ask Marion with Clark Wolf as part of the Fales Library Critical Topics Series at 5:00 p.m., via Zoom. It’s free but registration is required—here.
by Marion Nestle
Sep 27 2017
Sugar: a roundup of recent industry reports
Is sugar under siege?
The sugar industry must think so.
Take a look at these recent industry reports:
- International Sugar Organization: An Evaluation of the Global Sugar Market Environment
- American Sugar Alliance: Sugar Market Outlook
- Sosland Publishing: Consumer Trends and Industry Response
- Mintel: Trends in sugar, sugar reduction, and sweeteners
- Rabobank: Sweetness and Lite: How Vulnerable is Global Sugar Consumption to Food & Beverage Trends?
- The Sugar Association: The New State of Play for Sugar: Trends, Policy, Consumption and Activism
Here’s what the sugar industry is worried about, according to The Sugar Association: