by Marion Nestle
Apr 10 2017
ICYMI: The tasteless Pepsi commercial–a roundup
If you somehow missed what this was about, here’s a selection of comments:
- WPXI Pittsburgh: Bernice King criticizes Pepsi in pointed tweet
- Huffington Post: 3 Mistakes Pepsi Made that Entrepreneurs Should Avoid
- Slate Magazine blog: Beck Bennett Has the Conversation Everyone Involved in Pepsi’s Bad Ad Somehow Avoided
- Christian Post: Is Pepsi, Kendall Jenner Ad Video Really Racist?
- WFPL: Strange Fruit: Pepsi Solved Racism!
- The Interrobang: Protester Tries Kendall Jenner’s Pepsi Move On Portland Mayo
Saturday Night Live has the last word on it. This too got ink and pixels.
- The Washington Post asks: How did that Kendall Jenner-Pepsi ad even get made? SNL imagines an answer.
- Time Manazine: SNL Gives Inside Look Into How the ‘Tone-Deaf’ Kendall Jenner Pepsi Commercial Was Made
- USA Today: ‘SNL’ imagines how that problematic Kendall Jenner Pepsi ad happened