I subscribe to a weekly or so news feed from the International Association for the Study of Obesity (IASO) in the U.K. (to sign up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here are some of the items from the October 27 feed:
- US: Consumer groups complain over ‘stealth’ PepsiCo ads
- US: Tell McDonalds to stop hyping unhealthy fast food to kids
- Ireland: Why tax on sugar is a sweet idea for health
- US: Global Sports and Energy Drinks market could hit $52bn by 2016
- US: Researchers question link between sugary drinks and health risk
- US: Researchers find link between sugary drinks and aggression
It’s a good way to keep up on the sugary drinks controversy, if nothing else.